For hamsters, gerbils, mice
Fill the cage for rodents with a layer of litter about 3 cm high and spread it evenly at the cage bottom. After use, dispose of the litter by flushing it in a toilet bowl or composting. The service life of litter is directly proportionate both to the cage size and to the number and age of the pets.
Tip: When the litter has been used up, the packaging can serve as a shelter for your pet, but it is not a substitute for a cage, container or other dwelling.
- Asan litter efficiently eliminates odour from around the cage or breeding box.
- Asan is 99% without any dust or airborne allergens. This makes it suitable also for breeders who suffer from an allergy or asthma.
- It absorbs moisture and locks it inside with maximum efficiency. It works from the bottom and the litter surface thus remains dry and pleasant to your pet´s touch at all times.
- The litter is really lightweight and easy to handle, even by children. The litter does not create moist slime the traces of which are hard to remove from the flooring.
- Asan saves household expenditures thanks to the less frequent need for litter replacement.
- Asan litter is safe for the pets you keep, as well as for the household members. Certified by ÚSKVBL.
- Asan is environmentally friendly. It is produced by recycling and it is 100% degradable. It is easy to dispose of – in a toilet, compost pile or bio-waste containers.