For cats and ferrets
Fill the cat toilet with a layer of litter at least 4 cm high and spread it evenly at the bottom of the toilet. If you are replacing original litter with Asan litter, it is better to put a small amount of the original litter on top of the Asan layer first so that your pet can get used to the new material. As soon as a substantial part of the litter is fouled, replace the toilet content with a new one. Dispose of it by flushing it in a toilet bowl or by composting. The service life of litter is proportionate to the size of the toilet, number and age of pets. For a medium-sized adult cat, litter in the toilet can last, depending on the circumstances, for at least 1 week, the entire packaging can last for about 30 days.
Tip: Asan Cat litter is the right choice of litter also for ferret breeders. Try out its ability to absorb moisture and unpleasant odours. Asan provides cleanness and hygiene to your home, all this in an eco-friendly way.
- Asan litter efficiently eliminates odour from around the cage or breeding box.
- Asan is 99% without any dust or airborne allergens. This makes it suitable also for breeders who suffer from an allergy or asthma.
- It absorbs moisture and locks it inside with maximum efficiency. It works from the bottom and the litter surface thus remains dry and pleasant to your pet´s touch at all times.
- The litter is really lightweight and easy to handle, even by children. The litter does not create moist slime the traces of which are hard to remove from the flooring.
- Asan saves household expenditures thanks to the less frequent need for litter replacement.
- Asan litter is safe for the pets you keep, as well as for the household members. Certified by ÚSKVBL.
- Asan is environmentally friendly. It is produced by recycling and it is 100% degradable. It is easy to dispose of – in a toilet, compost pile or bio-waste containers.